- Gender Dysphoria in Children: Understanding the Science and Medicine Video discussion (1 hour, 8 minutes) with Michelle Cretella, MD (President, American College of Pediatricians), Paul Hruz, MD, PhD (Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine), and Allan Josephson, MD (Professor and Division Chief, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Louisville), hosted by Ryan T. Anderson, PhD (Senior Research Fellow in American Principles and Public Policy, Heritage Foundation)
- Gender Dysphoria in Children: Understanding the Science and Medicine Audio of above video (1 hour, 8 minutes)
Other Apologia columns on transgender matters
- Transgender ideology
- Transgender preferred pronouns?
- Men in women's bathrooms?
- Reductio ad absurdum
- Bill C16 is incoherent—and that's a concern
- C16 and Forcing Your Religion